Subjects currently offered for tutoring are:
- Essential Mathematics
- General Mathematics
- Mathematical Methods
- Specialist Maths
- Music Extension
- Creative Writing
- All primary school subjects
- Exam and competition preparation
- Violin Performance
Lessons will be conducted online only.
Group lessons consisting of min. 5 students per class are available upon request. Lessons are 60 minutes, with time for questions after class. Topics range from curriculum material to more specific skills that students will encounter in the classroom, such as:
- Developing a thesis and structuring an essay
- Critical reading and thinking strategies
- Problem solving strategies in STEM courses
- Preparing for unseen essay questions
- Preparing for research lab interviews
- Musical topics ranging from music performance to violin technique also can be discussed with interested musician students.
Students may also submit their own topics of interest to discuss in group lessons.
For prices and inquiries, please email email@example.com.